KALAMAZOO METRO TRANSIT
Located in Downtown Kalamazoo, Metro Transit's Kalamazoo Transportation Center serves as the hub for its transportation services.
530 N. Rose Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49007-3638
To provide the citizens of the Kalamazoo metropolitan area with public transportation services that are dependable, convenient, safe, cost effective, and accessible for all; and with safe, attractive, efficient facilities from which intercity and intracity public transportation modes can effectively provide ground transportation.
It is the vision of the Kalamazoo Metro Transit System to act as mobility managers in offering public transportation choices to all citizens through the year 2015 and beyond. Long-term goals are to achieve the following:
- Kalamazoo Metro Transit System as mobility managers.
- Integrated and seamless public transportation system.
- Flexibility in choice for users.
- Technology-oriented service delivery.
- Public/private partnership.
- Long-term stable funding through a balance of system user fees, local contributions, state assistance, and federal assistance.
- Safe, affordable, accessible, efficient, and cost effective service.
For more information about Kalamazoo Metro Transit, rates or routes please visit their website at www.kmetro.com.